ProfiCut Direct Cut Header for Forage Harvesters
The new direct cut header for harvesting of biomass with peak performance
The new direct cut header ProfiCut 700 perfectly harmonise with the latest generation of self-propelled forage harvesters and are the perfect solution for challenging harvest of biomass. With a working width of up to seven meters, the completely re-engineered headers are designed without compromise for peak performance.
Your Zürn Highlights:
- Optimum interaction with self-propelled forage harvesters of John Deere 8000 Series:
Automatic header identification via multi-coupler and automatic PTO coupler.
- Universal version for wide and narrow body forage harvesters for a quick adaption of the header.
- Maintenance-free Kuhn OptiDisc mower bed with synchronised outer drive.
- Large floating auger for best intake performance with large crop yields.
- Crop deflector is height-adjustable directly from the driver’s seat for setting the header to different crop heights.
- Easy to mount side knifes with fast coupling and collision protection. Hydraulic couplings fully integrated in the header frame.
- Hydraulically lowered header transporter for easy loading and unloading, option of hydraulic rear axle steering.
New benchmarks for more performance:
- The new direct cut header expands the proven ProfiCut header family especially for harvest of high biomass yields – such as green rye, wickroggen and other plants mixtures and under sown crops.
- The disc cutterbar is lubricated for life! The synchronised mower beds are equipped with outer drives and easily cuts through the crop. In keeping with the high harvest yields, the direct cut header features a large intake auger to cope with these large crop quantities.
The disc cutterbar is lubricated for life! The synchronised mower beds are equipped with outer drives and easily cuts through the crop. In keeping with the high harvest yields, the direct cut header features a large intake auger to cope with these large crop quantities.
- With a working width of 7.0 m, the ProfiCut direct cut header sets new benchmarks.
- The automatic header identification via the multi-coupler ensures optimum interaction with the John Deere 8000 Series forage harvesters.
- The hydraulically adjustable crop deflector allows the adjustment of the direct cut header to very high crops directly from the driver’s seat.
- For the harvest of interwoven crops, the collision protected side knifes can be mounted very fast and easily. The hydraulic couplings are fully integrated in the header frame.